STARMANIA | AFRICA FORUM
Register if you are new here,or login if you are already registered
STARMANIA | AFRICA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» power from unknown source [story]
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptySun 03 Jun 2018, 9:28 am by Borokinni Taniu

» List of completed stories
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptyThu 24 May 2018, 12:14 am by Admin

» Isadora [thrilling story]
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptyWed 23 May 2018, 4:54 pm by Vivian

» 55years old pastor flogged for kidnapping and impregnanting 10years old girl in Ogun state
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptyTue 22 May 2018, 7:49 am by Vivian

» Man killed his girlfriend,put her corpse in bucket,oshodi Lagos
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptyMon 21 May 2018, 2:14 pm by Admin

» Cleaner caught with 103 Sim cards
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptyMon 21 May 2018, 1:26 pm by Admin

» Alex Iwobi became LG electronics ambassador [photo]
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptySun 20 May 2018, 8:34 pm by Admin

» Drivers license [joke]
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptySun 20 May 2018, 8:13 pm by Admin

» #BBNaija : Miracle posed with Paul Okoye family in a picture [photos]
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptySat 19 May 2018, 2:42 pm by Admin

» Residents throw a surprise birthday to a traffic warder at Akwa,see his reaction
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptySat 19 May 2018, 1:14 pm by Admin

» Brazilian brain and brawns made for liverpool fc
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptySat 19 May 2018, 12:49 pm by Admin

» Man beat lady till she pass away for refusing to give him her phone number
Isadora [thrilling story] EmptySat 19 May 2018, 12:23 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user

our ads
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of STARMANIA | AFRICA FORUM on your social bookmarking website

Isadora [thrilling story]

2 posters

Go down

Isadora [thrilling story] Empty Isadora [thrilling story]

Post by Admin Sat 19 May 2018, 9:44 pm

Episode 1
Scene 1 begins with Val’s side of the story’’’’’’’
Driving down the lonely hills of Nsukka after a very extensive research work for my new book, I was very tired and a bit restless as I planned my schedules for the weekend without concentrating much on my driving. Walking down absentmindedly on the middle of the same road was this young girl with an empty tray on her head. I never saw her on time and almost knocked her down if not for my powerful brakes which screeched the car to stop just hairs breathe away from her. Out of shock, the tray on the young lady’s head fell and rolled over to the gutter while I rushed out of the car to see if she was alright. She turned to look at me that moment and it was as if the world came to a stop as our eyes met.
Before me was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She wore no makeup, she was sweating, her clothes were far from elegant but yet her beauty overshadowed it all. It was as if I was standing before the Nigerian version of Cinderella.
‘’I’m sorry I wasn’t paying much attention but you were equally walking in the middle of the road. Hope you are okay?’’ I nervously asked as I headed to the gutter to pick up her tray. She nodded with eyes filled with tears, quickly collected the tray for me and drew backwards.
‘’I’m sorry for almost putting you in trouble. Forgive me’’ she breathed fluently, surprising me with her English. But before I could say anything further she was already walking down the road.
‘’my name is valentine, can I, can I drop you where ever you are going?’’ I stammered. I couldn’t even believe myself. It was my first time of offering a lift to a stranger. But unfortunately she gave me no reply, neither did she stop for a second. Hesitantly I headed back to my car and drove away, wondering if I would ever see her again in my life.
——————————-
Isadora’s side of the story
One hundred, two hundred, three hundred, I counted the money with me for the umpteenth time. It was money I made from the sales of Udara (African apple) I sold at the Afor market close by. I was very lucky to sell the apples on time and was rushing home to prepare lunch for my adoptive family who derived pleasure in abusing me, in finding faults in everything I did.
I wasn’t brought up with happiness like other village girls. I was brought up with daily abuses, stigmatization and curses. I was told that I was an evil child that brought misfortunes to my biological parent’s right from when my mother was carrying me in her womb. I was equally told that six months after I was born, my parents burnt to death in their house with every single property in it and I was found untouched by the fire, laughing hysterically on my baby bed. It was a story I was told a hundred times over and I really had no way of verifying the authenticity.
Yes my head was filled with my childhood memories that I never knew when I started walking in the middle of the road only to get myself when the noise from a screeching tire brought me back to reality.
I soon found myself facing a very handsome gentleman who never scolded me for being in the middle of the road, for almost putting him in trouble. Instead he asked if I was alright. My heart, my soul, my entire body just quivered before him. At first I thought I shivered out of fear but then inside of me I felt something I had never felt before and had to walk away to avoid disgracing myself further.
Valentine was the name he called to me and It kept ringing back in my head over and over. Deep down I felt like chatting endlessly with him, sharing my problems with him but all I could do was to walk away without looking back. I soon saw his car speed away and I couldn’t help but wonder if I was ever going to see him again.
———————————————–
On getting home I ran into my mother who instead of welcoming me back happily for making a quick sale, began scolding me for not sweeping the compound and fetching water before heading to the market, forgetting she was the one that asked me to abandon everything and head to the market to sell her Udara fruit.
I tried to remind her but it only landed me three dirty slaps on my cheek. I was hungry, angry and tired of life. I was nineteen and saw no future before me. I knew all my adoptive parents were planning was to marry me off to the highest bidder. Yes by God’s grace I already managed to finish my secondary school with the help of church scholarship but that was the end. Since then my parents had virtually refused allowing me to go learn a trade or even do something that would help me in future and I couldn’t help but realize that the more I stayed with them the more I was ruining my life. i made up my mind that very day to leave the house, to run away, to run to my future. A very daring decision, a very risky adventure. I had no money with me, no destination in mind, only God and fear in my heart.
I sneaked out of the house later that night and stepped into the unknown.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://starmania.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Isadora [thrilling story] Empty Episode 2

Post by Vivian Wed 23 May 2018, 4:42 pm

Episode 2
Isadora’s side of the story continues from the last scene of the previous episode
Leaving the house was one thing, having where to go, a much more difficult issue. As I stepped out of the house that night I knew my life was never ever going to be the same again. I just couldn’t help but pray for everything to turn out good for me. In my short life I had experienced lots of horrible things that could only be seen in movies.
I trekked all night to a popular motor park in the neighboring town. I had no money on me and my prayer was just to meet a Good Samaritan who could assist me to at least get to Enugu city. I believed I could survive in the city as a maid, a housekeeper, a salesgirl or any decent feminine job that could at least offer a roof over my head as I reshaped my life.
Yes it really wasn’t easy leaving the house I spent all my young life to the unknown but I felt it was much better to die trying to get a better life than live a life of damnation.
I managed to find an empty abandoned bus at the motor park, where I stayed and rested for the rest of the night and early the next morning I stepped out and wandered round the park searching for a Good Samaritan to assist me. I equally was scared of getting recognized and caught since I wasn’t really very much far from home. Yes i was scared of stepping into the wrong hands.
‘’dear lord help’’ I prayed earnestly.
Soon the Catholic Church bell close to the motor park rang, notifying everyone that the time was 12 o clock, time for angelus. I looked up at the sky and wondered if anyone would really assist me.

The few people I managed to talk to only shrugged and walked away after listening to my pleas. I was helpless, I was hopeless. I was overly scared.
‘’hey young lady are you okay?’’ I soon heard a male voice ask from behind. I turned to see a middle aged young man smiling down at me as he chewed a long stick of sugar cane. He very much looked like a bus driver because he wasn’t neatly dressed as a traveler or rough as a tout.
‘’good afternoon’’ I stammered, looking up at him hopefully.
‘’you have been wandering round this park since morning. Are you searching for something?’’ he asked in vernacular.
‘’no sir, I need help. I’m looking for someone that will assist me get to Enugu town’’ I stammered, watching his reaction. He chewed on his sugar cane for a little while as he studied me
‘’hmmm where exactly in Enugu city are you heading to?’’ he asked curiously while I dropped my eyes. A part of me felt like lying, another part of me kicked against it.
‘’I don’t have anyone there. I just want to go and see if I can better my life. I can’t continue living like a slave down here’’ I poured out softly.
‘’hmmmm you know what. You look hungry, let’s go to this small kiosk and eat. We can talk more there. I like helping people’’ he suddenly offered, lifting up my spirit. I smiled gratefully even though deep down I was equally a bit scared, because not only did he appear to be willing to assist me, he equally offered to buy me food which really was more than the help I expected. However I had no choice than to follow him.

We soon got to the small food kiosk where he ordered a plate of rice for me and a bottle of beer for himself, then watched me as I ate hungrily. I used the opportunity to tell him my story and he kind of appeared touched.
‘’anyway my name is Obiora. I’m a driver and I’m heading to Enugu city today, but the problem now is that time for my bus to load is a bit far. Six other buses will load before my turn but if you can have patience I can take you to Enugu and equally allow you stay in my house till you get a life for yourself’’ he offered, totally stunning me with his offer. I couldn’t believe it. I never expected him to help in such a way.
‘’thank you sir, thank you very much sir’’ I thanked him happily while he smiled with satisfaction and ordered another bottle of beer for himself. I couldn’t help but wonder if there was more to his generosity.
———————————–Val’s side of the story continues
I was restless all through the night as I thought of the young girl I almost knocked down the previous day. I just couldn’t sleep. Her image kept appearing in my head as if I owed her something. I tried very much to get my thoughts off her but just couldn’t. I even tried focusing my thoughts on my fiancée Jane who was coming down to the country the next day but my efforts were fruitless.
Prior to that day, I was living my dream life. I came from a very wealthy home, I had the best education anyone could dream of and equally was enjoying a very thriving writing career. I equally was engaged to the first daughter of a business tycoon. In fact had everything I could ever wish for but my life suddenly felt empty after seeing that young girl. It was just as if I was missing something. Yes something and it looked so very strange, very, very strange.
Early the next morning, without talking to anyone, I jumped into my car, left Enugu city and headed back to Nsukka in search of the young girl but unfortunately I drove round the town without seeing her. I didn’t even know her name and so looked a bit silly asking the villagers I met about her..
—————————
Meanwhile unknown to Val, the young girl was already on her way to Enugu city with a stranger.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Isadora [thrilling story] Empty Episode 3

Post by Vivian Wed 23 May 2018, 4:54 pm

Episode 3
Isadora’s side of the story continues
We got to Enugu city later that evening and after his last passenger dropped, Obiora took me to his house, a neatly furnished one bedroom self contained apartment.
‘’this is where I manage for now. Please feel free here’’ he breathed pleasantly as he led me into the room, making me feel very much relaxed. Yes at first I was a little nervous following him to his house but his behavior and calmness made me feel relaxed. I looked up at him with great gratitude.
‘’Thanks so much for helping me. I never expected this kind of help from a guy’’ I muttered pleasantly while he blushed.
‘’I’m going out to buy food from the woman down the street. You can use the opportunity to bath and change your clothes. There is water in the bathroom’’ he added, smiled and left the room while I softly sat down on the bed and cried for a while.
No one had shown me such kindness before and I prayed for him not have any ulterior motive. Slowly I got hold of my emotions, took my bath and freshened up before he returned with the food he bought.
Together we ate like young lovers or should I say siblings. He cracked lots of jokes that made me feel totally at home but unknown to me he was only trying to work his way to my pant and it wasn’t long before I discovered the reason behind his kindness.
Not soon after we settled down to sleep, he began touching me. Yes of course I had opted to sleep on the floor which I was very much used to but he objected, begging me to sleep on the bed. I hesitantly accepted and had barely settled down before he softly began touching and caressing me, totally unsettling me.

It really was one of the most difficult moments of my life. I was under his roof in a strange city. The last thing I wanted was upsetting him and I also couldn’t afford giving myself to him. I only saw him as a friend, as an angel sent to save me. Moreover it was too early to develop sexual feelings for him. I battled with myself as I tried to figure out the most appropriate way to stop his action. Tears slowly filled up my eyes.
Perhaps pushed by my silence, he slowly reached for my brea.sts, slowly reaching for the nearest one like a snake. I couldn’t take it anymore and gently pushed his hand away. He reached forward again and I dodged his hand. He tried over and over and I objected, getting him pissed off. He sighed, jumped out of the bed and switched on the light.
‘’my dear why can’t you allow me?’’ he asked curiously, a frown showing on his face.
‘’because I don’t love you yet. We just met today. I hardly know you’’ I breathed softly, praying for him to understand. He scoffed with disbelief.
‘’seriously?’’ he asked.
‘’yes please. I beg you in the name of God, just let me be tonight. I will leave your house early tomorrow. I’m grateful for all you did for me today’’ I begged, sitting up at the same time.
‘’we barely know each other right?, but I assisted you, I brought you to my house. I gave you food. I saved you from being embarrassed and humiliated at the motor park. Come on’’ he urged, drew close and sat beside me. I shook my head and stood up.
‘I’m sorry but I can’t sleep with you. It’s not right’’ I begged.
‘’is there anything I can do to change your mind?, I’m a guy. I have needs’’ he pleaded.
‘’nothing you can do. Please let me tonight’’ I begged.
‘’very well then you will have to leave my house now’’ he hissed, shocking me with his words.
‘’This night?’’ I asked with great fear.
‘’Yes, I can’t sleep in the same room with you and not do anything. I just can’t’’ he murmured, looking down.
‘’but Sleep with me and have the chance of a relationship plus a roof over your head or you can leave now and most definitely get raped by street boys who will discard you after the act, which do you prefer?’’ he asked, looking up to meet my gaze. I swallowed hard as I bit my lips. Yes I was desperate to leave home at all cost but I never thought or bargained of something like this. It never came to my mind. I was totally troubled and indecisive. Moreover I was a virgin and couldn’t just give out my virginity in a platter. It was something I had to give out with love, pure love and willingness.
——————————-
Val’s side of the story continues from the same evening
I returned home after a very fruitless search of my Cinderella to meet my fiancée Jane and my mother waiting for me in the sitting room. I couldn’t look any of them in the eye. I kind of felt embarrassed over the fruitless journey I just had.
‘’where went you Val and why haven’t you been picking your calls?, don’t tell me you are trying to avoid Jane or getting cold feet all of a sudden?’’ mum asked while I forced out a smile.
‘’I’m so sorry mum, I’m so sorry Jane. It’s just my new book. My head is just not there anymore’’ I lied.
‘’then you have to take a break. You are self employed and so you can take a break anytime you want’’ Jane quickly chipped in, standing and walking up to me. I smiled and hugged her. There wasn’t any doubt she loved me and yes I kind of felt very guilty over abandoning everything in search of a village girl I knew nothing about.

However no matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t get back to my old self and my performance In bed that same night was so dull and poor that Jane easily noticed.
‘’my love you are really not yourself. Just look at your performance. You weren’t just into it. You used to share everything with me before I travelled and I know this isn’t because of the new book you are writing. I was there when the last one was published and you were never like this. Are you in some kind of trouble or are you tired of me?’’ she asked with fear like a woman in love and I kind of felt bad over the direction my mind was heading. The last thing I wanted was breaking her noble heart but with the way my mind was running I wasn’t even sure of myself.
‘’this isn’t right’’ I breathed to myself over and over.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Isadora [thrilling story] Empty Re: Isadora [thrilling story]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down